Hilarious vintage manner posters from Tokyo subways between 1976 and 1982. Hard to believe they’re real!
What do they mean?
- 1. Don’t throw chewing gum on the platform
- 2. Don’t sleep, cross your legs or read newspapers
- 3. Don’t take up more seat space than necessary
- 4. Don’t forget your umbrella
- 5. Again, don’t forget your umbrella
- 6. Don’t get your shoulder bags caught in the train doors.
- 7. Don’t rush onto the train
- 8. Clearly show your train pass
- 9. Don’t drink too much
- 10. Don’t smoke in Non-smoking times (7:00-9:30 AM and 5:00-7:00 PM)
More images and information can be found on pinktentacle.